Navy Blue Faux Leather Conversion Backpack
The perfect backpack and handbag combination bag for the woman that demands versatility and appreciates handcrafted slow fashion.
Our backpack can be worn in two ways. The metal rings on the top of the bag allow the strap to pass through with ease, and change wear styles in seconds. Pull the straps up through for over the shoulder wear, or grab the straps at the sides of the bag, and pull to close together for a backpack style.
All of our products are designed, cut, and assembled by Sally Keiser in our home studio in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are now a ZERO WASTE production space. Carefully cutting and sorting all scraps so nothing is thrown away.
- One inch wide, two adjustable straps that convert from handbag to backpack wear
- Handle for hooks
- Exterior Zipper for passport, wallet, phone.
- Two interior pockets
- Zipper closure
- Serial number on leather tag inside
- Purse feet on hard bottom to protect from elements
MATERIAL & CARE
- Navy blue faux leather exterior
- Grey Designtex Gamut lining, weatherproof, UV proof, spillproof
- Leather tag
- Polyester zipper
- Polyester straps
- To wash interior, turn lining to the outside and wash under faucet or with cloth.
- To wash exterior, wipe with cloth, DO NOT submerge in water or machine wash.